WOW, it has been a long time since I last post here!
During the holidays I was thinking that the third class of middle-school will be difficult but I did not suppose that it will be as hard!
I really do not have time for myself!
I hope these complications do not distroy my blog :)
Enough about me. Are you also unable to imagine that in 36 days will be Christmas.
In my opinion, winter is the most beautiful season. At that time, everything is covered by an white eiderdown, snowflakes flow from the sky, and the home smells like a gingerbread and Christmas tree. Isn't it lovely?
I really can not wait. What about you?
Go ahead and write down :)
WOW, ale mnie tu długo nie było !
W wakacje domyślałam się że trzecia klasa gimnazjum będzie trudna, ale nie sądziłam że aż tak...
W ogolę nie mam czasu dla siebie !
Spróbuje by te komplikacje nie zrujnowały mojego bloga :) .
A teraz koniec o mnie. Czy wy też nie możecie w to uwierzyć że za 36 dni będą Święta.
Moim zdaniem zima to najpiękniejsza pora roku. Wszystko jest wtedy przykryte białą kołderką, z nieba spadają płatki śniegu a dom pachnie piernikami i choinką. Czyż to niecudowne ?!
Ja już nie mogę się doczekać a wy ?
Piszcie śmiało :)

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz